Age Appropriate Educational Programs on Life Issues:
* Health & Education Reform
* Prenatal Development
* Abortion procedures and possible complications
* Post Abortion Syndrome (PAS)
* Personal testimonies of and by post aborted women
* Euthanasia and Infanticide
* AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases
* Natural Family Planning (NFP)
* "Nothing Less Than the Best" - a six-session drug-free, abstinence-only until marriage seminar
If you would like to schedule a program, contact Jeanette Wansing at:
Life's Silver Linings, Inc.
3298 Huckleberry Dr.
Florissant, MO 63033
Programs are provided wherever one or more are gathered and we are invited!
Programs are FREE, but a donation is ALWAYS appreciated. Donations are our SOLE source of funding.
When invited to travel out of town to provide a program, reimbursement for mileage, room, board, and expenses are requested.
Our speakers are volunteers so you may wish to provide the speaker with an honorarium.
If you have any questions please contact us!
"Nothing Less Than the Best"
Promoting secondary virginity
Includes the following topics:
1. Introduction and Pre Natal Development
2. Is Family Planning "User Friendly"?
3. AIDS and other STDs
4. Medical Effects of Promiscuous Sexual Activity and Decision Making
5. Decision Making - Starting Over with Secondary or Re-newed Virginity
6. Introduction to Natural Family Planning (NFP) and Conclusion of Series